Is COACHING for YOU?
COACHING is GOOD for YOU if you find one or more of the following statements TRUE:
- I don’t know what to do with my professional or personal life.
- I’m afraid to change my current job.
- I’m afraid to start my own business.
- Only rich people are successful.
- There’s no passion in my relationship; it has lost its spark.
- My partner isn’t supporting me.
- I’m not satisfied with my physical health.
- I feel tired all the time.
- I often feel pain in my body.
- I’m not satisfied with my mental health.
- I lack motivation.
- I’m an expat and I don’t feel at home.
- I’m homesick.
COACHING is NOT for YOU if:
- You are looking for advice.
- You don’t want to change anything in your life.
- You are looking for a therapist.
- You are forced e.g. by your boss or family to hire a coach.
- You don’t believe coaching can help you.
- You don’t want to be honest with a coach and with yourself.
- You think a coach can resolve somebody else’s problems.
What YOU CAN EXPECT from me:
- Non-judgmental feedback
- Curious questioning
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Good sense of humor
- Flexibility and openness
- Diverse coaching methods and tools
- Support and partnership
- Positive energy
- Lifetime experience