If you are reading this text it means that you hold a high position and something doesn’t work well in your career.
What are you struggling with?
- Loneliness on the top
- Work-life balance
- Low self-awareness
- Emotional conflicts
- Taking difficult decisions
- Conflicts at work
- Lack of self-confidence
Or maybe something different?
I am here to help you with your individual situation.
Everyone is different and that is why I am unable to give one solution to all problems. What works for me as a business owner will not necessarily work for you as an executive. Companies we work for are different as are our employees. And this is the reason why 1:1 coaching is the best solution in your case.
During the sessions we analyze specific environments and situations along with all their aspects. I won’t give you solutions to your problems, but I can help you to overcome them and find your own way to be a fulfilled executive with great results.
Researches show that companies where the leaders hire a coach have better results than the companies without any coach.
The International Coach Federation, the leading professional coaching organization, has conducted and reviewed studies about coaching in an organization. They found an average return ranging from $4.30 to $7.90 for every $1 invested. They also found that training combined with coaching increases productivity four times more than training alone (which makes sense given that coaching works over time to reinforce the work of training and given the research that almost 85% of most training content is lost after two weeks). Fast Company Magazine did a survey and found that 92% of leaders being coached said that they plan to hire a coach again.
Companies that provide coaching report benefits through improvements in:
- Organizational strength
- Customer service and reduced customer complaints
- Employee retention, especially among those receiving coaching
- Cost reduction and bottom line profitability
The executives and leaders receiving coaching report these benefits:
- Improved working relationships with direct reports
- Improved working relationships with immediate supervisors
- Better teamwork
- Improved working relationships with peers
- Greater job satisfaction
- Reduction in conflicts
- Improved organizational commitment
- Stronger relationships with external customers
Besides personal coaching I can also offer you my facilitator’s skills.
There are no secrets to me in the areas of:
- Discovering mission, vision and values of your company.
- Changing corporate culture.
- Working together on a quick business plan.
- Resolving conflicts.
- Taking decisions on the basis of brainstorming.
- Strategic planning.
- Changing leadership.
- Creating a good team.
And much more.
Don’t waste your time and start today.